Weirdo Good Black Velvet Cacao Powder – Organic, Allergen-Free, Premium Ultra-Dutched Cocoa for Baking, 14 oz.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Weirdo Good Black Velvet Cacao is a USDA certified organic premium cacao (cocoa) powder that is ethically sourced. Produced without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or artificial agents, while using farming practices that promote ecological balance and conserve biodiversity. NOTE: Organic regulations put limits on the alkalizing agents and their amount (non-organic black cocoa is not subject to this), so our powder isn't black, but it produces a black result!
- TOP 8 ALLERGEN FREE: Produced from start to finish in a dedicated allergen-free environment. Top 8 Allergens are not allowed on site. That means NO: wheat / gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish.
- MAKE NATURAL BLACK VELVET CAKE, HOMEMADE "OREOS," AND MORE. You know the super-dark-colored chocolate desserts you find in bakeries, restaurants, and retail food products? Ever wonder why when you bake at home you can never get it to be that dark, with that distinct "Oreo"-like flavor? This is it! Black cacao has been somewhat of a trade secret, but we're spreading it into the kitchens of people everywhere! **NOTE: Powder is not black! It's dark brown and when baked produces a black result.**
- GREAT FOR VARIOUS DIETARY LIFESTYLES, including gluten-free, vegan, paleo, keto.
ORGANIC BLACK VELVET CACAO
Certified organic and top 8 allergen-free black cacao
The one and only certified organic and allergen-free black cacao on Amazon!
Why choose Weirdo Good black cacao powder?
- Certified organic
- Certified kosher (Kosher Michigan)
- Top 8 Allergen-free (No: wheat / gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish)
- Premium quality single origin cacao, from Peru
- Great for all sorts of dietary lifestyles – Vegan, Paleo, and awesome for Keto desserts too
★ WHAT IS BLACK VELVET CACAO? ★
It's our name for the darkest type of cacao. Perfect for making Black Velvet cake and other Black Velvet baked goods. Our black cacao (aka "black cocoa") goes through the same alkalization process as a typical dutched cacao, but gets dutched further... It's ultra dutched, so the color and flavor go even deeper into the wonderful depths of cacao-ness! This means a super dark color with no acidity in flavor.
If you've ever tried an "Oreo" cookie, or other chocolate flavored goods that are extremely dark in color, this is the secret! This creates that super dark-colored result. Now YOU can use it at home to your heart's desire. Go ahead and get craftin' in the kitchen... We can't wait to see what you create!