Waterdrop Chubby 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Filter, Long-lasting (200 gallons), 5X Times Lifetime Filtration Jug,BPA Free, Clear
- Effective filtration: Using 7-stage water pitcher filter technology, the Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher tests the water to eliminate to the barest minimum. Reducing heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, and other contaminants such as fluoride, chlorine, as well as any existent foul taste and odor.
- Exceptional quality: The product is made up of high-grade BPA-free plastic, with a simple
Long-lasting life with risk-free guarantee: The high-quality filters produce over 200 gallons of water before replacement. Plus, one Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher replaces over 1600 standard 16-oz bottle water.
- Intelligent indicator: Our Intelligent design ensures a healthier and hassle-free life for users, as you can monitor water quality at any time. Thanks to the replaceable intelligent indicator which can sense when water is being poured, you can now see the usage state of the filter element based on the display mode of the LED (light-emitting diode) in real time.
- Innovative design: Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher design allows the pitcher’s water filter to be perfectly placed on most fridge doors, the innovative design of the spout lid can help keep dust and other particles from getting into the pitcher..
From the manufacturer
Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher has a 10-cup large capacity, which is enough to satisfy the water demands of any family.
Easy to fill and pour
The special design of the spout lid keeps dust and other particles out. It also ensures an easy refill of the pitcher without the need to remove the cover.
Fit in fridge
The design of Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher allows for seamless integration on most fridge doors.
Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher
3-pack replacement filters are available for purchase! (search model: WD-PF-01A Plus)
1. Caution: Before your first use, soak the filter in cold tap water for 10 minutes and remove bubbles to activate the filter and ensure the best filtration performance. Do not use a dishwasher to clean the product. Note that it is normal to find residual particles of carbon dust in the water while rinsing or soaking the filter.
2. Working and replacement method of indicator: During the first use, activate the gravity induct indicator by pressing the start button for 3-5 seconds until the blue light flashes. Reset the filter indicator life after every filter replacement. The gravity induct indicator is replaceable. Replace it by squeezing the clamping jaw. Make sure that the clamming jaw is inserted into the groove completely.
3. Indicator light statuses introduction: The blue light of indicator will be on if the filter is in good status, the red light will flash 6 times if the filter needs to be replaced, and the red light will be on if the filter needs to be replaced at once.
4. Long service life: For best results, change the filter every 3 months or after every 200 gallons (whichever comes first). This may vary based on the quality of your water.
5. Not a TDS removal series: “TDS” stands for “total dissolved solids”; it is basically composed of inorganic salts and a small amount of organic matter. The filter can remove harmful substances while retaining beneficial calcium and magnesium, which are the main components of inorganic salts.
We sincerely value your feedback. If you have any issues or require any clarification, please feel free to contact us! We look forward to serving you.