TV Antenna, Indoor Amplified HD Digital HDTV Antenna 180 Miles Long Range Supply , 17ft Coax Cable/USB Adapter
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Say NO to cable TV and Huge Bills! Receive free, full, live HD channels (Including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox and SO MUCH MORE) and save $1000 annually on cable fees.
- Super distance reception, 180 miles range.Advanced Smart Boost technology optimize the best signal transmission Protection against interference with other signals, which provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels even you are far away form broadcast towers.
- Extra long high performance coax cable ensures amplified aerial can be placed almost anywhere in your home. Even if you are far from the TV tower, never worry about the annoying poor signal. With 17ft long cable, feel free to place it to any spot indoors for the best signal and the strongest reception to enjoy the ultimate free TV experience. Equip with simple finger switch allows you select the appropriate mode to find more channels. Below 35 miles，Turn the Yellow light.
- You can hide the antenna behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window. Make your home life simple and convenient, and imagine HD quality intelligent boost technology to pull in the signal from all directions. The TV tower is far away, and your signal is close at hand.
- We provide a 90-day full refund and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service. Feel free to contact us and we will provide full technical support.
FREE CHANNELS FOR HD TV SHOW! XFTREE DIGITAL ANTENNA RECEIVES THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOWS IN FULL 1080 HD QUALITY
- If you’re paying too much for cable, it might be time to cut the cord. From national TV networks to local TV shows, there’s only the one-time purchase of the indoor antenna, then there’s no cost to you after that.
- With our indoor TV Antenna, enjoying popular national TV networks and local TV shows at no cost! Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp details and rich color.
HIGH-QUALITY DIGITAL ANTENNA
- The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel. Outdoor Antenna can also receives UHF/VHF/FM signals and will broadcast both high definition and standard definition channels.
- Before purchasing this indoor digital antenna, check out what channels are available in your area by visiting "DTV Reception Maps".
Amplifier Digital HD Indoor Antenna
- Our smart TV antenna adopts upgraded amplifier signal booster with built-in an intelligent Integrated Circuit (IC) chip. New generation and crystal clear filter technology picks up signals with long range distance.
- Please first visit antennaweb or antennapoint to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you. The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc, will reduce effective range.
- Long signal reception range, equip with new type switch control amplifier booster. Below 35 miles,Turn to the short range side! Above 35 miles, Turn to the long range side!
Enjoy What You Want!
- Enjoy free channels without cable Fee .
- Get free access to all the content available in your area, including the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sitcoms, kids programs, sports and much more, all in breathtaking 4K Ultra HD for the best picture quality, most vivid colors and stunning sound.
- Note: Remember re-scan for channels after moving the indoor antenna.
Install No More Than 3 Minutes
- 1. Connect the antenna to 'CABLE-ANT IN' on the back of any HDTV;
- 2. Position the antenna - on the table, wall or window (strongly recommended);
- 3. Scan for channels using your TV’s 'Channel Search' and enjoy free full HD TV!
Warm Tips for You!
- Channel reception will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers).
- Keep the air TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner elevator, hairdryer and microwave oven...ect.