Trianium (3 Packs) Screen Protector Designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max (6.5" 2018) Premium HD Clarity 0.25mm (3-Pack)
- [3 Pack] ULTRA SLIM - Trianium's Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are 0.25mm thin, making them hardly noticeable for your viewing pleasure. Specifically made for iPhone XS Max 2018 / iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5" Display.
- Scratch proof - this durable screen protector consistently protects your screen from scratches, scuffs, and impacts.
- Crystal clear - these completely transparent protectors provide the native HD iPhone experience; it’s like it's not even there
From the brand owner
Explore. Something You Like. Feel the Protection.
How we got our start?Trianium was founded in 2012-2013. With a simple business model of creating and investing into products that enhance the latest flagship tech products on the market, Trianium is at the forefront of a rapidly increasing global market with a worldwide popular and devoted customer base.
What makes our product unique?With an expansive collection of various products, Trianium is an ever-growing staple of the popular world of tech products. Our uniqueness stems from our belief that the products we build, invest in, and market, should be of the highest standards of quality, convenience, and ease of use.
Why we love what we do?With an expansive collection of various products, Trianium is an ever-growing staple of the popular world of tech products. Our uniqueness stems from our belief that the products we build, invest in, and market, should be of the highest standards of quality, convenience, and ease of use.
Introducing Trianium’s Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone XS Max 2018 and iPhone 11 Pro Max 2019 (6.5" Screen)
Due to the curved-edge design of the iPhone X Max & iPhone 11 Pro Max, our screen protector is made to be a little smaller than the actual screen of your device. This helps to prevent protector from overlaying these curved edge which can lead to unwanted bubbles or peeling up around the edges.
- Clean the phone screen thoroughly using the wet & dry wipes before installation.
- Peel off the protective layer (with tab) from the screen protector before applying to the phone.
- If air bubbles are present, use squeegee or hard card to push bubble from the center away to the edge of the phone screen.
- The curved-edge design is made smaller than the screen size of your device to ensure unwanted peeling or bubbling appear around edges.