Tetyana naturals Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Quality for Lash Lift
- Curled Lashes for 1 Month - Wake up to perfectly curled lashes that last for 1 whole month using our eyelash perm kit.
- Safe & Superior Quality - This exceptional quality formula is safe and effective for both home and professional use.
- Natural Looking Curve - This semi perm will help your eyes to look bigger and more beautiful without makeup through lifting up your eyelashes to form the perfect curl.
- Low Maintenance & Easy - It is relatively easy to use, and with minimal effort, you can create elegant and flawless curls
- High quality brush head, specifically designed to be precise enough for application to the eyelashes, care for each eyelash with natural soft touch. Take a skin test on the eyelid before first use, if there is no discomfort or irritation, it's okay for you to use.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up to naturally curled eyelashes? Are you tired of straight eyelashes that don’t hold a curl long enough?
You’re in for a treat with our professional quality eyelash perm kit which safely and effectively creates long-lasting curls that hold up for 1 month. This semi perm will help your eyes to look bigger and more beautiful without makeup through lifting up your eyelashes to form the perfect curl.
You can save time and money with minimal effort with this convenient and easy to use eyelash perm kit. You will not need to spend extra time to curl your eyelashes every morning. Your lashes will stay beautifully curled even through water sports and rain.
- Our eyelash perm glue is purely made from plant extract which maybe not very sticky but very friendly to all kinds of eyelash. However, if it's not sticky enough and you have your own eyelash glue, you can definitely try your glue
- When you apply the eyelash glue to the pad, let it dry for 20 seconds so it gets tacky. Hold it in place on your eyelid for another 30 at least.
- Apply the solutions only to the roots and about half way up the lash, processing the ends can cause frizzing or breakage
- Putting a small piece of plastic wrap over the lashes will hold down stray lashes while they process
- Clean off the solutions between steps, use a dry q-tip, then a wet one, and then a dry one again
Watch lash lift YouTube videos until you're comfortable with the process!
Some other useful tips
- - The sizes of the lifting pads refer to your lash length, not your eye size
- - it's easier to line the center of the pad with your lash line first and then the ends
- - Make sure the lashes are efficiently separate
- - Use the full 12 minutes to process the steps