Sahale Snacks Tangerine Vanilla Cashew Macadamia Glazed Mix, 1.5 Ounces (Pack of 18)
- With Sahale glazed almonds, you’ll always have a delicious and wholesome option to stay energized and satisfied.
- These nut snacks feature dry-roasted almonds, dried cranberries, toasted sesame seeds, sea salt, a pinch of Madagascar vanilla and organic honey for the ideal mix of a crunchy, chewy and of course, always delicious nut snack mix.
- The conveniently sized nut mix snacks fit into any space, and are always ready when you are.
- They’re made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, are Kosher and gluten-free** snacks.
- Whether you’re an adventurous culinary explorer seeking out unique flavor combinations or simply looking for a nourishing, portable treat, Sahale Snacks nut mixes are certain to thrill your taste buds.
At a Glance:
- Cashews, macadamia, tangerine and vanilla mix
- Contains no artificial ingredients
- Packaged in a convenient resealable pouch
- Non-GMO Project Verified*, and gluten-free**
Sahale Snacks Grab & Go Tangerine Vanilla Cashew-Macadamia Glazed Mix
It started with an orange and vanilla frozen ice pop.
Crunchy cashews and buttery macadamia nuts. Bright tangerine. Pure ground Madagascar vanilla bean. Oh, to be a kid with the summer off again.
Carefully Crafted and Thoughtfully Sourced
Sahale Snacks searched long and hard for the perfect vanilla bean. The hunt finally ended when--as if by destiny--the brand discovered a little-known vanilla bean from Madagascar. This extraordinary ingredient imparts a rich flavor and fragrance to the mix and perfectly complements the buttery taste of cashews.
Top-Secret Glazing Process
Have you ever wondered how the nuts and fruits cling together in such perfect little clusters? The trick is in the glaze. Crafted using a secret process, the delicious mix of organic tapioca syrup, cane sugar, real fruit juice concentrate, and spices binds everything together.
Dry Roasted to Perfection
At Sahale Snacks, every nut is perfectly dry roasted to develop sweet roast notes and a crunchy texture. No oil is used in the roasting process--only hot air. The nuts are spread across a belt for consistent roasting and are inspected to ensure the highest quality. The mixes are then quickly packaged to preserve the flavor.
Sahale Snacks: Beyond Ordinary
The Story of Sahale Snacks
Sahale Snacks traces its origin back to 2003, when two best friends decided to climb Mount Rainier. They had excellent weather, beautiful views, and great company, but one thing was missing: wholesome, great-tasting snacks. The next day, they returned to their kitchen and set out to reinvent the trail mix, creating bold new combinations of nuts, dried fruits, and spices. Today, Sahale Snacks is driven by that very same passion and ingenuity.
* Non-GMO Project Verified by the Non-GMO Project and Food Chain ID, a Global ID Company, Certificate #247, 2018
A Globe-trotting Journey of Taste
With ingredients sourced from Madagascar, Vietnam, and beyond, Sahale Snacks are designed to take your palate on a journey. Every mix has its own story: some evoke a fond childhood memory, while others take inspiration from various culinary traditions around the globe. These influences mingle with high-quality, natural ingredients--including whole dry-roasted nuts, unsulfured dried fruits, herbs, natural sweeteners, and spices--and a signature dash of culinary magic that holds it all together. The result is an utterly unique flavor experience that will thrill even the most adventurous food enthusiast.
Committed to Community
Flavor, ingredients, and innovation aren’t the only qualities that elevate Sahale Snacks beyond the ordinary. The brand is also staunchly committed to community and has invested time and money in several community-centered causes. Sahale Snacks is constantly looking for ways to give back to the community, empower its growers, and minimize its environmental footprint. Whether through small acts or large-scale initiatives, Sahale Snacks strives to do good and make a positive impact in the world.
** Gluten-free certified by The Gluten-Free Certification Organization, a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, Certificate #66409, 2018