Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder. No Ashy Flashback. Blurs Fine Lines and Pores. For Medium to Dark Skin Tones, 1.25 oz.
- FLASH FRIENDLY: No ashy cast or white flashback in bright lighting, selfies and photos.
- PORELESS: Infinitely finer than other finishing powders. Smooths and blurs with an airbrushed finish.
- MATTIFYING: Controls oil & reduces shine all day. Does not cake or settle into creases.
- GET RESULTS LIKE A PRO: Use as an all-over face powder, to set, bake, highlight or contour.
- HIGHEST RATED: The only face powder with 4.6 stars and 4300 five star reviews. A little goes a long way, so using it costs only pennies a day. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Your order is risk-free so click the ‘Add to Cart’ button and place your order now.
OVER 2000 OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE GIVEN BUTTERCUP 5 STARS!
“What I love about this powder is that it doesn't make you look ashy. I've used it on several occasions and even for my videos. No questions asked. I love it”.
“I was so excited to use this after watching many YT reviews on it. I got lots of compliments when I went out and actually loved every picture and snapshot I took.”
“I love this stuff it's freaking awesome completely makes my makeup pop I can't say enough about this stuff ! Totally worth it.”
“I love it. It melts like butter. No white cast when cameras flashing. Definitely buying again!.”
“Soooo amazing!!! I’m a brown girl with oily skin and so it was so hard for me to find a setting powder that worked for me until this one!
"I am in LOVE with this product. The finish is BEAUTIFUL! Reduces redness and pores. Does not accentuate lines, in fact, it actually hides them!
SET FOR LIFE!
HOW TO AVOID MAKEUP FLASHBACK
In bright lighting during the day or at night when there is flash photography involved, no one wants to be the frosted doughnut in a group photo or in selfies. Avoid getting this white cast or ashy look by wearing Buttercup Powder. It absorbs oil and minimizes shiny areas which can cause "flashback".
HOW TO "BAKE" YOUR MAKEUP
- Apply your favorite liquid or cream foundation to even out your skin tone.
- Apply and blend concealer under your eyes and other parts of your face you wish to highlight - chin, center of forehead, etc.
- Use a blending brush, a damp makeup sponge or dry makeup wedge. Apply a thick layer of Buttercup Powder to set your foundation, concealer or highlights.
- Allow the powder to sit for 5-10 minutes then dust away using a powder foundation brush.
- Your makeup is now "set", won't rub off easily and will last several hours longer.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for all skin types
- 2019 Miss Panama Pageant
- 2000 Miss USA Pageant
- 1999 Miss Universe Pageant
Talc, Mica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Oxides.