Pacific Foods Organic Oat Original Plant-Based Beverage, 32oz, 12-pack
- The sweetness of the oats shine in this creamy beverage packed with a full serving of whole grains
- Great milk substitute to enjoy as a beverage, over cereal, or in everything from gravy to cupcakes
- Excellent source of riboflavin and vitamin D, is low-fat, lactose, cholesterol, and soy free, is vegan, and contains 4g of protein
- Sweetened only with organic oats
- 12-pack of 32-ounce boxes. Shelf-stable BPA-free cartons preserve flavor and freshness. Refrigerate after opening.
We believe you have the right to know what’s in your food. Our foods are sourced locally whenever possible, and every ingredient has a purpose.
Organic Oat Plant-Based Beverage
- Enjoy the natural sweetness of oats.
- Sweetened only with oats.
- Good source of calcium and Vitamin D.
- Promotes heart health: diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 3 grams of soluble fiber from oats may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Great by the glass, for baking, and in recipes.
- Ideal for dairy and nut sensitive diets.
(See ingredients list)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Oat Original Plant-Based Beverage, boiling
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. vegan butter very cold, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp. rosemary minced
Try these perfectly flaky Rosemary Biscuits to fill your kitchen with the heavenly scent of baking
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. While oven is preheating, add lemon juice to Non-Dairy Oat Beverage and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large chilled mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add pieces of cold butter and using a pastry cutter, combine until butter is in very small pieces.
- 3. Add Organic Oat Original Plant-Based Beverage and combine until a sticky dough forms. Don’t over-mix.
- 4. Transfer to a lightly floured surface, fold the dough over itself 5 times.
- 5. Using a pastry cutter or water glass, cut out biscuits and transfer to a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- 6. Bake for 1-15 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
Recipes and uses the whole family will enjoy
Adding plant-based diet options is important to many of our customers. As versatile as it is flavorful, Pacific Foods Organic Oat Beverages are a plant based alternative that can be sipped, blended, stirred, or baked into your favorite recipes:
Here’s a sweet tip: make buttermilk in a snap with 1 cup of our Oat or Hemp Non-Dairy and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Let sit for 5 minutes and you’re one step closer to delicious buttermilk pancakes, biscuits or waffles.
*USDA non-GMO and Organic since 9/1/1995; Cert: Z-35009-2208; Issued 5/18/2018.
- See list of ingredients.