Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D for Immune Support, Banana, 6 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
- Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D Provide Immune Support along with Vitamin E
- Packaging may vary - New look, with the same trusted Quality!
- High Calorie Weight Gainer: 1,250 Calories per 2-Scoop Serving
- 50 Grams of Protein per Serving
- Over 250 Grams of Carbohydrates per Serving
- 25 Vitamins & Minerals Plus Creatine & Glutamine
- Using an Electric Blender to Add Fresh or Frozen Fruits, Peanut Butter, Nuts & Other Calorie Dense Foods to Boost Your Weight Gain Potential
Why Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass?
Calories That Count
Serious weight gain goals require serious calories. Unfortunately, those who need the extra calories most often have a hard time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly- active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to get enough calories from food. With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein per serving, you’ve got lots to gain from ON’s Serious Mass. Get serious about your sizable ambitions with Serious Mass.
Supercharge Your Serious Mass
Using an electric blender, you can add nuts, fresh or frozen fruits and other calorie-contributing ingredient to enhance the weight gain and muscle recovery potential of Serious Mass. With less than 5 grams of fat per serving, Serious Mass is the weight gain formula packed with calories that count during recovery.
Optimal Usage Occasions
Between meals, after weight training and before bed.