Milk-Bone MaroSnacks Dog Treats with Real Bone Marrow and Calcium ,large dogs, 58oz
- Milk-Bone combine the crunchy texture of a biscuit with the delicious taste of real bone marrow.
- Wholesome, Delicious Treats That You Can Feel Good About Giving
Tasty And Nutritious With Real Bone Marrow
- Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy
- Contains 3 - 58 Oz Boxes
- Rich In Calcium To Help Maintain Strong Teeth And Bones
Say It With Milk-Bone
Milk-BOne MaroSnacks for Small Dogs
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks combine the crunchy texture of a biscuit with the delicious taste of real bone marrow. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. (Formerly Original Dog Treats.)
Produced with love in facilities in the USA
The original Milk-Bone dog snack was created over a century ago in 1908 at a bakery on the Lower East Side of New York City. It was the very first dog biscuit treat made in the United States. It was the start of an ongoing love affair.
Today there are over 25 different varieties of Milk-Bone treats. All produced with love.
- Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet.
- We recommend giving 1-5 biscuits per day as part of your dog's regular diet.
- As a guide, allow 1 biscuit per 10 pounds of your dog's body weight.
- Remember that calorie requirements vary based on your dog's size and activity level.