MEGUIAR'S G200200 Hybrid Ceramic Quik Clay Kit
- Get a smooth-as-glass finish while protecting paint in just one-step
- Hybrid Ceramic Detailer lubricates the Synthetic Clay Pad & contains advanced Si02 Hybrid Ceramic protection
- Delivers enhanced slickness, shine and extreme water beading action
- Specialized Synthetic Clay Pad effectively removes bonded contaminants and smooths paint without hazing
- Premium Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel included to gently remove excess detailer
Meguiar’s latest clay kit for paint that’s as smooth as glass
If you’ve ever used a clay bar, you know how it quickly removes bonded contaminants and leaves paint smooth and slick without hazing or swirling. Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Quik Clay Kitis the latest advancement in removing above surface bonded contaminants to restore a smooth-as-glass finish. This inclusive clay kit comes with everything you need for smooth paint while also leaving behind a layer of cutting-edge Hybrid Ceramic protection. The included Synthetic Clay Pad is designed to perform like traditional clay yet is easier to handle and can be used over and again! Also included is Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer that acts as a lubricant allowing the Synthetic ClayPad to glide with ease while leaving behind a layer of Hybrid Ceramic protection. With sophisticated Si02 technology, you boost shine and slickness with an extreme water beading action. Gently wipe off the Hybrid Ceramic Detailer with the included Meguiar’sSupreme Shine Microfiber Towel.
What does clay actually do?
Automotive clay safely removes contaminants bonded on top of painted surfaces and makes the paint smooth as glass. If your paint feels rough to the touch after washing and drying, this indicates that there are bonded contaminants on the paint.
What are bonded contaminants? Paint defects fall into two separate categories:
- Above Surface Bonded Contaminants: These are things bonded on top of the paint that a wash can’t remove like tree sap mist, industrial fall out, road tar, and paint overspray. Automotive claysafely removes defects like this.
- Below Surface Defects: Things in the paint like oxidation, light scratches, swirls, water spots, bird dropping etchings, and stains. To remove light to moderate below surface defects you would use a paint cleaner or light compound like Meguiar’sUltimate Compound.
Tips for using Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Quik Clay Kit
- Make sure that your car is washed and dried thoroughly with a pH balanced car wash like Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Mist a small section with the Hybrid Ceramic Detailerand one spray on the Synthetic Clay Pad.
- With light to moderate pressure, glide the Synthetic Clay Pad over the lubricated surface in a back and forth motion until the surface is smooth.
- Wipe surface dry with the included microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you have completed the entire vehicle.
- For the first use, it’s recommended to break in the Synthetic ClayPad by claying the windows with the Hybrid Ceramic Detailer. After claying, clean with a quality glass cleaner to remove potential streaking.
- If you drop the Synthetic Clay Pad, run it under water and dry off with a microfiber towel.
- Once done, rinse Synthetic Clay Pad with running water and let air dry in the shade, clay side up.
- Store Synthetic Clay Pad in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.