Litter Genie Standard Cat Litter Disposal System Refills
- When used with any Litter Genie pail, seven layer refills with odor Barrier technology lock away germs and odors from soiled cat litter for up to two weeks.
- One refill cartridge lasts up to two months (for one cat).
- Litter Genie is a necessity (not a luxury) in his home and that’s why he recommends this cat litter disposal system to all Cat owners across America.
- To use in any Litter Genie pail, Simply pull out a foot of film, Push it through the center of the cartridge and tie a knot at the bottom. Then, open the lid and funnel of the pail, sit the cartridge on top, and push the refill through to the bottom.
- All of our refill cartridges are designed to fit all our pails, standard, plus, and XL, taking the hassle out of buying refills.
More Play, Less Hassle
You love your cat but could do without the constant litter box cleanup. Now you don't have to worry that your house smells like a litter box, and you can spend more time playing with your favorite four-legged friend, thanks to the Litter Genie Cat Waste Disposal System. With a seven-layer refill to lock away odors, the Standard and Plus pails hold up to two weeks of soiled cat litter for one cat, while the XL pail holds up to three weeks of soiled cat litter for one cat, giving you more time back in your day.
Features and Benefits
Cat Daddy Approved
Cat expert, Jackson Galaxy*, knows that having an odor-free home keeps both cats and their owners happy. That’s why he recommends Litter Genie!
*All Litter Genie endorsements by Jackson Galaxy are approved via partnership effective July 1, 2018.
Perfect for Multi-Cat Homes
Litter Genie is ideal for multi cat homes. Conveniently store a pail next to each litter box for effortless daily clean-up.
Powerful Odor Protection
Seven layer refill with odor barrier technology seals in litter odors and keeps your home smelling fresh and clean.
It's As Easy As...
Start by scooping your cat’s soiled litter.
Open The Lid
Next, open the lid on your Litter Genie and drop in clumps.
Finally, close the lid and pull the handle to seal away germs and odors.