KBK Cuchillos De Cocina Cooking Knife Chef Knife 8 Inch Professional Kitchen Knives Japanese Carbon Steel With 58 HRC Razor Sharp For Chefs
- High quality material- This chef knife is use with 440C stainless steel which have great performance for toughness, ductility. Also easy to honing and can last for a long time
- Technology which can make the knife super sharp, also make the edge have great strength, hardness (58-60 HRC), ductility.
- Great Design: The surface of our chef knife is take hammer finished, full tang 3D wooden handle, unique pattern make it perfect combination. The new bolster idea can provide a full of the blade, it combine with the right weigh and balance, 8 inch length chef knife blade make it perfect suitable for anyone.
About KBK Our brand full name is KBK KIBABY KITCHEN. And brand story is begin by a 6 years old little girl, it means more about a father's love to a daughter. And, the brand's purpose is take more responsibility to family and enjoy happy with family, also love cooking and share it with other. We have more than 15 years old to produce kitchen knives, also have rich experience OEM for many famous brand as like: ZWILLING, Wüsthof, WMF, LION LORD etc. Now, our product is widely use in the world. We have unique design and concept for our brand products, that will be the best choice for choose us.
Our Chef knife Now, we have released several series of chef knife. We adopt the most appropriate materials, and take the unique special technology to create the best chef knife in different marketing. Compare with other in the same marketing, you will feel it just what you want when holding on hand. Now, we provide with the Damascus –VG10 and 440C, 9Cr18Mov Stainless Steel series chef knife.
Material: Damascus -VG10 , G10 fibre handle Hammer finished red G10 handle (KBK-D1), Hammer finished black G10 handle (KBK-D2), Plumage Embossing with black and white handle(KBK-Z1), Falls Embossing with wooden handle(KBK-Z2)
Material: 440C stainless steel, 3D wooden Hammer finished with 3D wooden handle (KBK-P1)
Material: 9Cr18Mov, G10 Handle, Finger Groove Mirror reflect and G10 handle with finger groove(KBK-P2)
Our chef knife design concept is consider 4 ideas: sharp, beauty, durable, ergonomic
Sharp: Our chef knife is adopt the new wet vertical edged technology in angle of 16-18° which can make the knife super sharp, also make the edge have great strength, hardness (58-60 HRC), ductility. Its razor-sharp edge, comfortable handle, and agile blade make chopping tasks much easier, which in turn cuts down on meal-prep time. And its excellent edge retention means the knife will stay sharp for a long time with proper care.
Excellent cutting experience
Our chef knife is super sharp which can offer you a best cutting experience. From meats, vegs or cowhells can be easy to slicing, also can keep the original taste of the food.
Professional 8 inch chef knife
We are provide this chef knife is great for the professional chef to have. From material and design, we are make the best. You will really know how the best it work when use in your kitchen.
Special edge technology
Wet edged technology- High-Low water rotary wheel to sharpening the knife edge and in an angle of 16 degree which allow the processing as like quench hardening and annealing. Through this technology to make the knife with great strength, hardness (58-60 HRC) and ductility.(NOTE our chef knife don’t support dishwasher clean, and do not use for chopping bones as like chickens, ducks, fish bones, and hard ingredients such as frozen meat)
Edge burr teatment- a special material composed of rubber and burlap is used to shave both sides of the edge burr to make the knife better sharp. This process make the knife edge line more smoothly, easy to cutting the food without resistance. And it can also protect the durability of the cutting edge line.
Super sharp-use wool wheel pulls both sides of the blade to make the knife super sharp. This treatment method can make the edge super sharp and can be extended the sharp last above 3 months in use.
Tips to maintain our chef knife
(NOTE our chef knife don’t support dishwasher clean, and do not use for chopping bones as like chickens, fish bones, and hard ingredients such as frozen meat)
- Don’t leave your knives in the kitchen sink.
- Don’t store your knives in the utensil drawer.
- Always wash your knives by hand.
- Don’t leave your knives to dry in the dish rack.
- Sharpen the blade-It’s like a tune-up for the knife. There are many ways to do this: using a honing steel, a knife stone, or even send it out to a professional.( Best recomment use with honing stone about 3000 grits)
- Always cut on cutting boards.