GroVia Disposable BioSoaker Pad for Baby Cloth Diapering (50 Count)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- CLOTH DIAPERING DISPOSABLE SOAKER PAD: Made for use with the GroVia cloth diapering system. Remove soiled soaker pad, dispose in the trash, and replace with a fresh one.
- EASY TO USE EVEN ON THE WRIGGLIEST BABY: Simply lay/spread your BioSoaker inside your GroVia Shell or favorite diaper cover before fastening on baby. Use sticky tabs to adhere the BioSoaker to cotton underwear or training pants.
- MADE OF SAFE MATERIALS: Made of Ingeo spunbond non-woven fabric, sustainably harvested wood pulp fibers, and a waterproof Bio-Film outer layer.
- SAFE AGAINST BABY’S SKIN: Made without fragrances, dyes, plastic, and chlorine.
- PERFECT FOR DAYCARE OR TRAVEL: The BioSoaker is an easy soaker pad solution for daycare, long distance travel, vacation, and more!
Launched in 2009, GroVia provides products that are the highest quality and healthy to parents and babies throughout the world.
BioSoaker Product Features
Made to Use with Cloth Diaper Shells
- The GroVia BioSoaker is a perfect solution for cloth diapering on the go.
- Use when on vacation, at day care, or running errands.
Easy to Use
- Simply lay/spread your BioSoaker in your GroVia Hybrid Shell or favorite diaper cover and fasten on baby.
- Use sticky tabs to adhere to cotton underwear as trainers!
- Remove soiled soaker pad and replace with a fresh one as needed.
Made from Safe Materials
- Made with Biodegradable & Compostable Materials (The elastic in the manufacturing of this diaper has not been tested for biodegradability & compostability.)
- Fragrance & Dye Free
- Plastic & Chlorine Free
- Ultra thin construction
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
- G.E. Free
Other Items You May Need