GORILLA GRIP Original Spa Bath Pillow Features Powerful Gripping Technology, Comfortable, Soft, Large, 14.5x11
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 7 SUCTION CUPS: Seven powerful suction cups uniquely help eliminate common and irritating pillow slippage to create the most relaxing bathing experience.
- LUXURIOUS COMFORT: Ultra soft and smooth to the touch with more than 2" of luxurious padded foam.
- LARGE TWO PANEL: Oversized 14.5" x 11" pillow with orthopedic two-panel design. Provides head, shoulder, and neck support.
- TOP RATED DESIGN: Fits any size tub, spa, or jacuzzi. Easy to wipe down and keep clean with waterproof and nonporous surface.
- GUARANTEE: 10 year NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% refund guarantee (no hidden fees).
Unlike most bath pillows on the market, our luxury bath pillow comes complete with 7 suction cups so you no longer have to worry about pesky slippage and constant re-adjusting while you bathe.
We recommend using this pillow on any smooth tub surface. This product is not intended for textured, non-smooth or tiled surfaces, as all suction cups require a smooth surface to work properly. For best results and to help your pillow strongly adhere to the tub, press the suction cups on any smooth surface and align the pillow to the height of your head and shoulders.
Our luxurious bath pillow provides orthopedic support to your head and neck while you rest and relax.
Our pillow is not only smooth and soft to the touch, it's also constructed of thick padded foam that offers an unparalleled level of comfort. It makes a great gift for anyone on your gift list this holiday season!
Our pillow is easy to clean. Simply wipe with a clean cloth and let air dry. Please note, for a deeper clean, each suction cup can be removed from your pillow allowing you to fully clean the area. To remove suctions, gently loosen each suction cup one by one from the tub surface with your finger to prevent tearing.
The air tight design will prevent water from entering the pillow and keep it free of any mold and mildew.