Fat Snax Cookies - Low Carb, Keto, and Sugar Free (Chocolate Chip, 12 PK , 24 cookies) - Keto-Friendly & Gluten-Free Snack Foods
- KETO's FAVORITE COOKIE | We're passionate about making the world's best keto & low-carb snacks
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE | For all orders! We've shipped to over 100,000 satisfied customers
- KETO-FRIENDLY & LOW-CARB MACROS | 0 Sugar, 2 Net Carbs and 8g of Healthy Fat
- BEST KETO SNACK | A Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie, Baked to Impress
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE | The perfect treat for keto, low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free and paleo lifestyles
Maintaining your low-carb or sugar-free diet isn’t easy. That's why we're committed to making delicious treats that fit your lifestyle. For those days that you're looking for a tasty low-carb snack, Fat Snax are the cookie that loves you back.
Fat Snax was born out of a burning desire for low-carb and keto-friendly foods that actually tasted great. Based out of New York City, we are dedicated to making delicious snacks for the high-fat community. I am a proud member of the keto and low-carb communities and source only ingredients that I know my friends will love.
Founder, Fat Snax
Overview: Each cookie contains just 2 Net Carbs, 0 Sugar, and 8g Fat.
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Potassium 45mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar Alcohol 2g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
(FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)