Collagen Peptides Powder Supplement - Vital Proteins Collagen - 20g per Serving - 10oz Canister
- 20g collagen powder per serving, sourced from bovine hide. Helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and bones**
- How Do I Use Collagen? Our Collagen Peptides is easily the most versatile offering we have in our lineup, as it dissolves easily into hot and cold liquids and has no distinguishable flavor. One of the most popular ways Vital Proteins fans use the OG collagen powder is by scooping and stirring it into their morning coffee
- Hydrolyzed collagen is soluble in both hot and cold liquids. They are easy to mix into coffee, smoothies or even water.
- When Should I Start Taking It? While there is no preferred age to start taking collagen, it is important to note that our body’s natural collagen production begins to decline by about 1-2% around the age of 25. As for the best time in the day to take collagen, there is also no preferred time to take your daily serving of collagen. It can be taken in the morning, afternoon or in the evening.
- No added sugars or sweeteners. Gluten and dairy free. Paleo Friendly & Whole30 Approved. Flavorless, odorless & easily dissolves in hot and cold liquids
We source our grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide from Brazil. Additionally, our collagen contains 18 amino acids and is characterized by the predominance of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. This very specific composition of amino acids, provides Vital Proteins’ collagen with functional properties that can not be found with other protein sources.
How to Use
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids — one to two scoops a day is all you need! Add a scoop to food (like sweets or sauces) or beverages (like smoothies or water) to give you the boost you need.
Get all of these benefits in a formula that’s now thrice as nice thanks to the addition of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. In addition to collagen, which supports healthy hair, nails, skin and joints**, comes skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid plus Vitamin C, which helps promote the body’s natural collagen production and promotes a more youthful appearance.