Coffee Gator Cold Brew Kit - Brewer with Scoop and Loading Funnel - 47oz (47 floz, Black)
- A carafe sat in the refrigerator for an instant, cool, fiesta of flavor and refreshment
- Twice (or Thrice) as Nice. If you like a good strong hit then you can enjoy your brew neat. But the longer brewing process makes it strong enough to dilute with two or three parts of water - or just about anything else you fancy mixing with it
- Cold Brew is Different. Iced coffee is made with hot espresso and quickly cooled so it comes out bitter. There’s no heat involved in cold brew. Put grounds in the filter, top up with water and relax.
- That’s why we provide a free measuring scoop, collapsible funnel and reusable filter with your cold brew kit
Bring the coffee house home
The Coffee Gator mission is more smiles per cup. We think that being able to drink incredible, barista-quality coffee at home is a basic human right. That’s why we’ve poured our hearts and souls into developing products that make doing that an absolute breeze.
We boldly stand up in the face of inferior products, made from flimsy materials, destined to disappoint. We defend you from coffee snobs who say you can’t make decent coffee in your own home.
We plant our flag firmly in the ground, fill our lungs and scream from the highest mountain top that ‘you deserve to drink better coffee!’
Coffee Brewing That's Like Poetry in Motion
For fans of genuine coffee flavor, this brewer’s nailed-on, a regular saviour
Make brewing a job you can do in your sleep, time far better spent than just counting sheep
You'll find you’re converted after just a few sips, with a satisfied smile slapped on your lips
A Gator brewer takes its sweet time, so it's naturally fruity, some say sublime
If you're in need a lift or feel a little off-kilter, just grab your brewer and load up that filter
In any doubt that we’re speaking the truth? Please refer to our thousands of happy reviews
Thrice the Fun
Brewing with cold water over a longer time gives the water the best chance possible of soaking up as much coffee-flavored happiness as possible.
This has an added advantage of producing a concentrated brew that you can dilute to make it go two or three times further.
That means twice (or even thrice) as much fun.
Easy Enough to Brew in Your Sleep
Four Simple Steps to a Dream Brew
Brewing a family-sized batch of cold brew couldn't be much easier. Cold brew done right comes out good and strong.
So you can go right ahead and get stuck in as it is, dilute it with water or even something a little harder if you really want to get the party started.
For naturally sweeter, cold brew coffee:
- Remove lid and add 2.6oz of medium ground coffee to the filter
- Top up with cold water and replace lid
- Chill for 12-24 hours (brew longer for stronger)
- Remove filter. Dilute to tatste. Serve and smile