Caannasweis 9.5" Nonstick Frying Pan, Dishwasher Safe Skillet For Cooking, Professional Nonstick Fry Pan With Wooden Handle, 100% PFOA Free
- 🍳Conditions of use: The induction bottom of the frying pan is suitable for cookware like induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers. This frying pan can adopts various cooking methods to make delicious food to satisfy your stomach.
- 🍳Production process: 100% Pure Wooden Handle: Stone fry pan using the most advaced italian technology to remaintain the color and beauty of the wood. Gradient handle from thin to thick, comfortable and sturdy grip. Ergonomic design helps you maneuver the frying pan easily and stays comfortable when cooking.
Size: 9.5 Inch🍳
How to make the best nonstick stone frying pan?
Using the best materials and top design, the Cannasweis team is committed to this, providing each customer with the best products and services.
Gradient handle from thin to thick, comfortable and sturdy grip, so that everyone can enjoy the fun of cooking in the kitchen.
High-quality nonstick coating helps you to solve the problem of sticky pans and oil stains, Reduce cooking hassles.
Use natural kitchen utensils to make natural ingredients, I think this should be the most delicious food.
Are you looking for a great gift🎁 to send to a special person for your life on Mother's Day, birthday and other special occasions?
Look no further! Just try and buy it!🍳
⚠Warm Tips for Stone Pans' Usage:
1. Before the first time use, please remove the packing material and all the tags, clean with detergent or warm water, then coat a thin layer of oil or other greases.
2. Cooking Tools-Plastic utensils and wooden tools are more suitable. Sharp tools will damage your pans during longtime use.
3. Cleaning way-Better way: Hand wash gently with a soft cloth and dry it. For cleaning of stubborn food stain, you'd better soak the pot in hot water with detergent for a period of time.
In general, a pot with non-stick coating can be washed by the dishwasher,
but is not recommended to do so as strength of aluminum substrate will be reduced and the edible oil of the coating will be fully rinsed,
Therefore, it needs to be reapplied with a coat of oil. The use of a dishwasher may reduce the service life of the pan