Bayer Advantage II Flea Prevention for Small Cats, 5-9 lbs
- 2-month supply of Advantage II topical flea prevention for small cats 5 to 9 pounds
- Advantage II works through contact, so fleas don't have to bite your cat to die
- This effective flea treatment kills fleas in multiple life stages: eggs, larvae and adults to break the flea life cycle
- Easy to apply cat flea treatment and prevention starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Vet recommended, fragrance free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Advantage II cat flea treatment kills through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your cat to die.
Bayer Advantage II for cats kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. The topical liquid starts working in 12 hours and keeps working for 30 days.
Advantage II topical flea treatment and protection for cats is recommended by veterinarians.
Advantage II is a vet-recommended cat flea treatment that kills multiple flea life stages: eggs, larvae and adults, protecting your cat from fleas.
This once monthly topical flea treatment for cats is convenient, fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours.
Each tube of Advantage II flea prevention for cats is easy to apply, fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours. Simply apply once a month all year-round for effective protection against fleas.
Indoor cats need flea protection just like outdoor cats. Advantage II for cats helps protect your cat from fleas.
Have you ever wondered, “Do indoor cats need flea protection?” The answer is yes! Even if your cat stays solely indoors, you or the other people or pets in your home can bring in fleas without knowing it, putting your cat at risk for flea infestations.
Active ingredients imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen kill multiple flea life stages.
Bayer Advantage II topical flea treatment for cats contains an effective blend of active ingredients to attack and kill fleas, flea eggs and larvae.
Fleas can impact pets in winter. Use Advantage II for cats monthly for year-round protection.
Despite common misconceptions, fleas can impact pets even in colder months. Use Advantage II flea treatment and prevention for cats monthly to get effective protection against fleas.