Anthony's Premium Cheddar Cheese Powder, 1 lb, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free, No Artificial Colors, Keto Friendly
- High Quality Powdered Cheddar Cheese
- Perfect for blending with butter, sour cream and heavy cream to make cheese sauces
- Lots of uses! Sprinkle on your favorite popcorn, vegetables, and casseroles.
- No artificial coloring, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free, GMO Free
- Made in the USA
About our Cheddar Cheese Powder:
A perfect yellow cheddar cheese powder (not to be confused with those knock off neon cheeses), this stuff can be placed on pretty much anything to make it taste better!
Our Premium Cheese Powder is gluten-free. It’s the perfect topping for gluten-free pasta, casseroles, and much more.
Pure and simple cheese powder contains no genetically modified ingredients.
Cheese and Chili Popcorn
- 8 cups popped Anthony’s Goods Yellow Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3-4 tablespoons Anthony’s Cheese Powder
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Spread out the popcorn on a large baking sheet and toss with butter, chili powder, and cheese powder until coated.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
- 16 ounces pasta of choice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-½ tablespoons Anthony’s Tapioca Starch
- 2 cups almond milk
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cheese Powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to manufacturer's instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the tapioca starch; stir to make a roux.
- Whisk in the almond milk and simmer until it begins to thicken.
- Add the cheese powder and cheddar; simmer until thickened.
- Toss pasta with cheese sauce and serve.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 5 servings