Anthony's Organic Coconut Milk Powder, 1lb, Gluten Free, Vegan & Dairy Free, All Natural Creamer, Keto Friendly
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of Vietnam, Packed in California
- Packaged in a 1lb Resealable Bag
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan & Dairy Free
- Great alternative for dairy milk!
About our Organic Coconut Milk Powder:
Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder is simply dehydrated fresh coconut milk, combined with plant-based ingredients, resulting in a fine, shelf-stable powder. For a mildly sweet taste, simply mix this tropical tasting powder with hot water when the need for coconut milk arises. It’s also a great dairy-free addition to homemade hot cocoa mix, sauces, soups, baked goods, smoothies and so much more!
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan and Keto Friendly with no added sugars.
To Reconstitute: For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix well until dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
A large percentage of the fat in coconut milk is a saturated fat called lauric acid. Lauric acid may be beneficial for cholesterol levels and even immune health.
Medium-chain triglycerides, which are found in coconut milk, are easily and quickly used by the body as a sustainable source of energy.
There’s no refrigeration required for Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder - simply mix with water when you’d like some coconut milk.
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is batch-tested and verified gluten-free.
For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix until well dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
Hot Cocoa Mix
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut milk powder, cocoa powder, cane sugar, xanthan gum, and salt; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
- To use, combine 1 cup of water with 3 tablespoons of mix for each serving.
- Heat on stove over medium heat, stirring, until steaming.
Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars
- ½ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- Stevia to taste
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut milk powder, collagen, cane sugar, and stevia; mix well.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Form into a ½” thick rectangle on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Buckwheat Superfood Cereal
- 2 cups Anthony's Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Anthony's Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Maqui Berry Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Collagen Peptide Powder
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat groats, almond flour, coconut milk powder, and salt; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine coconut oil, cane sugar, water, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, maqui berry powder, and collagen; mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Press dough out 1/8" to 1/4" thick on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for for 10-13 mins.
- Cool and break into pieces.