Multi-Purpose Enzyme Cleaner, 32-Ounces, 6-Pack
- 6-pack of multi-purpose enzyme cleaning solution for a wide variety of surfaces and environments; 32 ounce bottles
- Breaks up complex organic proteins, pet smells and stains, hair, grease, oils, and more for effective results
- Ideal for commercial properties, retail, and hospitality
- Use as needed on stains and problem areas for spot cleaning carpet, surfaces, drains, toilets, grease traps, and more
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-acidic, and non-caustic with a fresh mint scent
From the manufacturer
Freshens and Cleans
The Commercial enzyme cleaner offers a reliable solution for removing pet stains, organic build-up, and odors for fresh, clean results.
Ideal for spot cleaning carpet, floors, drains, septic tanks, grease traps, and more, this powerful solution easily breaks down organic materials.
Ideal for Commercial Spaces
Tough on complex protein, fat, oil, grease, and hair, the cleaning solution offers dynamic usability in commercial environments.
Pleasantly scented with mint, the enzyme cleaner effectively knocks out bad odors and is non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-acidic, and non-caustic.
Is this product safe for septic tanks?
Yes, the neutral pH, non-caustic formula is safe for pipes and septic systems. The beneficial bacteria produces enzymes will help maintain septic system by breaking down household waste.
Will this product damage carpet?
The enzymatic formula is made to tackle pet stains and odors deep into the fibers, like with all carpet cleaners best practice is to test in a inconspicuous area.
Do I have to rinse carpets after using?
No, leaving small amount of product in the carpet allows for the enzymes to continue to degrade stain and odors.